High Strength and High Modulus Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA Fiber for Reinforced Concrete
|FOB Price:||US $2.5-3 / kg|
|Min. Order:||500 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 kg||US $2.5-3/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ty
- Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Fiber Type: Filament
- Width: Provides Custom-Made Service
- Structure: Miscellaneous Chain Synthetic
- Breaking Strength: 1600MPa
- Hot Water ResistanceºC≥: 104
- Trademark: TY
- Origin: China
- Usage: Concrete, Filling Material, Spinning
- Feature: Abrasion-Resistant, Anti-Distortion, Heat-Resistant
- Color: Light Yellow
- Function: High Strength Fiber
- Diameter: 15.0 Um
- Dry Breaking Tenacity(Cn/Dtex)≥: 11
- E-Modulus (Cn/Dtex)≥: 290
- Transport Package: 900g or 1000g/Film Bag, 18kgs /Plastic Woven Bag
- HS Code: 55039000
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process. The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollution-free, non-toxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, antiaging properties. The essential characteristic of these reinforcements is to absorb and distribute throughout the entire length - and thus attenuate - the tensions that are created in the material by an external load applied to the object.
2.Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Performance
1. With the purpose of high modulus, high strength, alkali and acid resistance, heat resistance.It
also has macromolecule material.
2. Mainly be used in construction, cement industry, non asbestos material for heat and attrition resistance,plastic and rubber reinforcement.
3. It is the good substitution of Asbestos.
3.Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber Specification
|Diameter||Around 15.0 um|
|Breaking Strength||Around 1600MPa|
|Dry Breaking Tenacity(cn/dtex)≥||11|
|Dry Breaking Elongation%||6.0-8.0|
|Hot water resistanceºC≥||104|
|Length mm||M+ -0.5|
|Note:M denotes 4mm, 5mm, 4-6mm, 6mm, 8mm|
4.Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber application
(1) High strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers and glass fibers.
(2) Polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) High strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt.
(4) High strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) The production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) Rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses & other preparation.
(7) Plastic reinforcements.
5.Packing and Delivery
1.0.9kg/1.0kg per plastic bag, and 20 bags in a woven bag,
2.Water soluble bag is also okay .
Delivery:Around 20 Days
Why Tian Yi
2) Focusing on engineering fiber field for 14 years, professional suppliers
3) One of the drafting and preparation units of national standard GB/ T2112007 Synthetic fiber applied in cement concrete and mortar
4) SGS verified supplier
5) ISO 9001 certificate offered
6) Competitive price
Our other products list
Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: We want to visit your company?
A: No problem, we are a production and processing enterprises, look forward to your arrival and we will lead you to visit our factory and processing factory.
Q: Can you accept mixed batch of different products?
A: Yes, we are support different product mix wholesale, no limit of raw materials and mechanical parts, and color specifications, etc
Q: How do you ship the samples and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes around one week.
If you are interested in or have any problems,please feel free to contact me,looking forward to your reply!Thanks & Regards!
Adress:NO.30,HeShanHuan road,JinTan City,JiangSu Province,China
CHANGZHOU TIAN YI ENGINEERING FIBER CO.,LTD